RESTORACIJA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knjige, internet, filmovi part II

4 posters

Strana 2 od 9 Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Sledeći

Ići dole

Knjige, internet, filmovi part II - Page 2 Empty Re: Knjige, internet, filmovi part II

Počalji  Hate mail Pet Avg 20, 2010 12:26 am

Macka je indeed dobra, sa i bez (za)skakanja...
Hate mail
Hate mail

Broj poruka : 1521
Datum upisa : 27.02.2010

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Knjige, internet, filmovi part II - Page 2 Empty Re: Knjige, internet, filmovi part II

Počalji  slawen Pet Avg 20, 2010 7:27 pm

You're a Bright Spark

You always look on the bright side of life. You're positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means you strive to perform at the highest level in everything you do. Successful and confident, you have high levels of energy and believe that life is what you make it. You prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to pursuing your interests, you display great passion and commitment. You enjoy a busy social life and are thoughtful and generous, aiming to give something back to society whenever you can. But you also like to spoil yourself a little too...

You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion. Good social interaction makes you feel alive. You're a bit of a bookworm at heart. You probably have a good pile of books by the bed and maybe even a few on-the-go at once! Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. You love the bright lights and big city. It's all about variety and adventure. There's plenty to stimulate you and leave you feeling inspired. Bright Spark I always look on the bright side of life. I'm positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means I strive to perform at the highest level in everything I do.

Каква сам ја особа according to Тhe Los Angeles Times.
Тестеришите се и ви, па да видимо шта ће пробати после да вам продају.
slawen
slawen

Broj poruka : 5851
Datum upisa : 11.07.2009

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  slawen Pet Avg 20, 2010 7:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Eво књиге коју бих волео да имам: "The Daily Telegraph Fourth Book of Obituaries." Или неку од прве три.
slawen
slawen

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  amans* Pet Avg 20, 2010 11:43 pm

You're a Bright Spark

Dependable and committed, you are an intellectual at heart. You're positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means you strive to perform at the highest level in everything you do. Successful and confident, you have high levels of energy and believe that life is what you make it. You prioritize exercise and wellbeing as part of your commitment to living a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to pursuing your interests, you display great passion and commitment. You enjoy a busy social life and are thoughtful and generous, aiming to give something back to society whenever you can. But you also like to spoil yourself a little too...

You like to be stimulated intellectually and actively seek debate and discussion. Good social interaction makes you feel alive. Music is the perfect antidote to the hectic pace of your life. You are often to be found singing along to one of your favorite songs. And you're always happy to find new artists that you love. Never one to rest on your laurels, you truly believe that life is what you make it. You are always seeking out fun new adventures that will excite and inspire. You also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries in a seriously luxurious setting so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Bright Spark Dependable and committed, I'm an intellectual at heart. I'm positive and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic that means I strive to perform at the highest level in everything I do.
amans*
amans*

Broj poruka : 1003
Datum upisa : 04.02.2010

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  Hate mail Sub Avg 21, 2010 12:30 am

Da ti uzmemo jednu?
Hate mail
Hate mail

Broj poruka : 1521
Datum upisa : 27.02.2010

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  ВЈТ Sub Avg 21, 2010 4:16 am

You're a Dynamo

You tend to have quite traditional values. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries in a seriously luxurious setting so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Dynamo I tend to have quite traditional values. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

pushups

Шта ли ће мени покушати да продају...
ВЈТ
ВЈТ
Admin

Broj poruka : 1340

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  Gost Sub Avg 21, 2010 7:31 am

You're a Live Wire

You like to be stimulated emotionally and intellectually. It's all about striking the right balance! You have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve your goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back, relax and enjoy your downtime, hanging with friends, relaxing with the kids or enjoying one of your favorite interests, whether that's on the sports pitch, at the mall or in a theater... Committed and loyal, family is really important to you. You're successful and empowered by the opportunity you have to live the life that you want. You value your health and financial security and enjoy being able to create a happy home.

You appreciate intelligent conversation and enjoy the opportunity to express yourself and share your views with your friends and family. Family's a really important part of your life too. Nothing beats quality time spent with your nearest and dearest. It's the stuff memories are made of. Success is a real enabler for you. You reap the benefits by enjoying some really magical vacations that broaden your horizons and leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated. You deserve to be pampered. It's all about recharging those batteries in a seriously luxurious setting so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Live Wire I like to be stimulated emotionally and intellectually. I have quite traditional values and believe in working hard to achieve my goals. And, when the work day is over, it's time to kick back and enjoy my downtime.

Gost
Gost

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  ВЈТ Sub Avg 21, 2010 6:51 pm

врло_јак_тим ::
You're a Dynamo

You tend to have quite traditional values. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. You also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries in a seriously luxurious setting so you're ready to hit the ground running and firing on all cylinders! Dynamo I tend to have quite traditional values. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

pushups

Заборавих да додам - ово везе нема са мном. Ја и авантуре?! Дајте молим вас...
ВЈТ
ВЈТ
Admin

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  amans* Sub Avg 21, 2010 11:36 pm

kladim se da ima neke veze sa luksuzima...svi volimo da budemo pampered i zasluzujemo odmor ...also deserve a little pampering every now and then. It's all about recharging those batteries in a seriously luxurious setting --ja bi u Hilo, HI kod slawena bounce sunny
amans*
amans*

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  amans* Sub Avg 21, 2010 11:37 pm

You're a Dynamo

pushups

Заборавих да додам - ово везе нема са мном. Ја и авантуре?! Дајте молим вас...

eh, a koncerti po Italiji (bez kartice....)??? (macji kasalj jel?) flower
amans*
amans*

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  slawen Ned Avg 22, 2010 1:00 am

Немој тако, пиле, прочитали су те.
Јеси ли размишљала да се пререгиструјеш као Dynamo?
Мораш признати да опасно звучи.

Консеквенце овог теста су огромне. Ево, на пример, мој случај.
Пошто ме је сад и LA Times сертификовао као bright side viewer-а, претпостављам да ћете на моје приказе (из) Србије гледати малко другојачије - као на крајње оптимистичко виђење много грђе стварности.
slawen
slawen

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  amans* Ned Avg 22, 2010 4:47 am

a sto volim sto smo ti i ja bright sparks, djenasnadjose zoro
amans*
amans*

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  slawen Ned Avg 22, 2010 7:40 am

Ако инсистираш, ја могу и да променим.
Мада ми се много допали изрази којима су описали моју персоналити, чак сам се носио мишљу да их прекуцам (ради вежбања спелинга, иначе бих једноставним copy/paste методом све ђутуре преврљао) у резиме, кажу да ће ми такво што (уз поменуту спелинг скил) требати по Америкама кад тамо дођем.

У ствари, кад мало боље размислим, ни оне пилетове & Удавачине "традиционалне вредности" нису за бацање. Хм...
slawen
slawen

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  slawen Ned Avg 22, 2010 8:27 am

Hate mail ::Macka je indeed dobra, sa i bez (za)skakanja...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
slawen
slawen

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  Gost Ned Avg 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Dok sam citala ovo kako su me okarakterisali, samo sam cekala da odnekud iskoci ono - a za DETALJAN opis vase licnosti, kliknite i uplatite kintu...

Ne znam otkud mi takva ideja?

Gost
Gost

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  slawen Ned Avg 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Утицај олошизоване домаће штампе.
Ово је бре свецки чувен лист, они се не брукају таквим шибицарењем. Они то раде културно.

Шта мислиш, зашто су тражили да одаберемо оне брендове?
И јеси ли пробала да уместо неког чији су лого ставили у ред лево, одабереш неки са списка допунских из падајућег менија десно? Чисто да видиш шта се дешава?
slawen
slawen

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  ВЈТ Sre Avg 25, 2010 2:54 am

Срђан Спасојевић - brave new Serbia. Куд год да се окренеш - олош.
ВЈТ
ВЈТ
Admin

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  amans* Sre Avg 25, 2010 6:02 am

врло_јак_тим ::Срђан Спасојевић - brave new Serbia. Куд год да се окренеш - олош.

leleee, pravicete nas od blata ...

amans*
amans*

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  ВЈТ Sre Avg 25, 2010 12:57 pm

amans* ::
врло_јак_тим ::Срђан Спасојевић - brave new Serbia. Куд год да се окренеш - олош.

leleee, pravicete nas od blata ...

?
ВЈТ
ВЈТ
Admin

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  amans* Sre Avg 25, 2010 3:33 pm

ah, nema veze nisacim, neka moja interna misao koja mi se omakla Shocked
amans*
amans*

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  slawen Sre Avg 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Нисам у току, пиле, би ли са нама поделила то?
Јеси ли гледала неки његов филм? Уколико је термин "његов" одговарајућ.
slawen
slawen

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  ВЈТ Sre Avg 25, 2010 4:52 pm

А мене баш интересовало шта си мислила. Ако си чула за филм. Или ако си га, недајБоже, гледала. Педофилија као политичка порука. Yeah, right.
ВЈТ
ВЈТ
Admin

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  ВЈТ Sre Avg 25, 2010 5:02 pm

slawen ::Нисам у току, пиле, би ли са нама поделила то?
Јеси ли гледала неки његов филм? Уколико је термин "његов" одговарајућ.

Ти мора да се шалиш када ми постављаш питање да ли сам гледала "неки" његов филм. Колико знам, он има само овај филм. Који се, conveniently, зове "Српски филм". А у српском филму, политичка порука преноси се некрофилијом, педофилијом, затим посластицом на менију болесника који још нису доспјели у одговарајуће установе или 6 feet under - силовање новорођенчета и тако... "Режисер" и "сценариста" у оргазмичној екстази због згрожености оних безвриједних људских бића која не схватају умјетничку тежину и метафору која лежи иза педофилије, инцеста, силовања новорођенчета и осталих ствари које, сигурна сам, многи сладокусци из те касте чекају отворених руку. Јер не морају чак ни да се сраме што то гледају (као оне остале ствари које замотане у црни целофан посуђују у опскурним видеотекама), сад могу с ликовањем да кажу како је то умјетност. Коју је изњедрило задњих 20 тешких година. Ма момци су сами од себе метафора.
ВЈТ
ВЈТ
Admin

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  ВЈТ Sre Avg 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Баш ме, на примјер, интересује како се Теофилу Панчићу допао филм. Хе-хе.
ВЈТ
ВЈТ
Admin

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  slawen Sre Avg 25, 2010 6:31 pm

Јел' то значи да је приказан негде овде?
Ја сам само начуо да је неко срање са предзнаком "српски" (што се почесто користи у значењу антисрпски, па се намеће закључак да је то двоје исто) приказано на SXSW (ово је без оног "Х" често питање у крижаљкама, нпр. Washington to Nashville direction, па ценим да се у самом називу крије нека енигма) фестивалу. И да га нигде нема пиратизованог на интернету (што само по себи довољно оправдава термин "срање" употребљен на почетку ове реченице).
Па га зато (између осталог) нисам ни гледао.

slawen
slawen

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Počalji  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Strana 2 od 9 Prethodni  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Sledeći

Nazad na vrh